Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random Cuteness

I am totally a way over-proud mom, I'm sure, but I have a few cute pictures of the boys just playing around, being silly, that I wanted to post on here... just because!  So yeah, here you go!

Gage is a happy little soccer spectator watching his brother play.


And there's his brother, having a blast!  Look at him go!


I just couldn't resist posting yet another one of Zane's cute poses!  He does it so well!


They love to chase each other around...

Oh, and since I haven't posted a pic of me and Jody together in a little while, here we are.  (Oh, you know we're cute, too - haha.)


Okay, now you have seen the most current pictures off of my camera.  And the cutest!  More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my god the kids are growing like weeds. keep the pics comming and you guys still look like your in love....no wait there is smoke in my eyes....better......hope to see you and my grand kids next summer, if gas prices stay the way they are in this new america...p.s voted independant...haven't picked a right pres ....ever....take care and i love you guys very much....gramps